Tuesday, October 19, 2010

By the Sea

By the sea...by the beautiful sea........

Many of us take our vacations by the sea. The sea air does everyone good.
The atmosphere by the sea is always relaxed and carefree.
I have so many sun-filled memories of living by the sea...be it the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific
Ocean or the North Sea.
These tags/bookmarks were done with watercolor crayons and water in sea-like shades
of pinks and corals.

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Theme Thursday has chosen
Pink as their theme and I thought I would join in for the cause.

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such magical tags...lovely work! I love vacationing by water...I live close to the Pacific Ocean but luckily my brother and sister-in-law live by the Atlantic...soooooo pretty!

Jeany said...

sind die schön, ich liebe diese stille farben, super. GLG, Janine

Sarah Feeney said...

Gorgeous tags Cynnie! Thanks for popping by my blog - I really appreciate your lovely comments! :)

Sandy said...

Oh so kleine wunderschöne Tags.
Die gefallen mir sehr. Klasse.

Terry said...

Beautiful tribute to Breast Cancer Awareness! Love your tags! Enjoy your day!

Evelyn S. said...

I'm so glad that I get your new posts in my mailbox! Beautiful, Cynnie! Just beautiful.

Jess said...

They're beautiful Cynnie and such a creative way with the colour pink. :) xx

Hermine said...

Fantastic tags

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Cynnie you captured the lovely pink tones of the sand and shells. Really love the colour choice and stamp selection. Beautiful art as always. Lynne x

~*~Patty S said...

Very beautiful what you've created Cynnie!
Boy wouldn't I Love to be able to play with you sometime!!!
Happy middle of the week
oxo
and YES, the sea truly does hold magic

Anneke said...

Very beautiful tags, Cynnie! The colors are great, I like the theme as well!

Amanda Dilworth said...

beautiful tags, love the delicate nature of them:)

Jacqueline said...

Oh how gorgeous these are, love pink shells!

Lillian said...

I love how you are so brave with color Cynn
another beautiful creation !!!!!!
Lill
xxxx
Lillian Mederak.
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...